PRAISE BOB #7
Being true to yourself
Only through interaction can we approach ourselves, become alive.
is the one and only
Yurok Indian law.
the steeple with the shakes
- When you initially met this person you knew she wasn't
going to be in your world very much longer. But you try, because isn't
that how it always is?
- Get your tire repaired by Clinton at the bike shop.
Musicology 101 by Bob
- Listen as Bob tells you about some of his favorite recordings
when this issue originally debuted in print!
Broken Boy's Fancy
- We found the flowery buds of the purple clover flowers
and pulled them out, eating the tips. A delicate sweetness spread through
my mouth as I kissed her.
- greedily ripping off chunks of insignificant flesh...
Meerschol von Bulstecomit's Famous Rules of Dating
- First and foremost, keep your date alive at all times.
© Copyright 1996, Praise Bob